Join Us!

Late Podcast

Okay so here is the story of the late podcast. I had it made and everything was going well. Till I finished editing it and found out that is was over 800mb. Now for those who do not know Vimeo has a limit of 500mb. After a long session of me screaming curs words at the computer I finally took it home and tried to encode it using my computer at home. Now using my computer is going to be tricky because there ended up being a virus on it and it has started eating away at my computer, but I knew that it was a risk I was going to have to take. After fighting with my POS computer I finally got it to be just over 400mb. So yes it is up! I hope everyone enjoys, and likes the free giveaways I am giving the viewers.

Silent Hill Experienced - Podcast 002 - Jan/Feb 10 from Silent Hill Experienced on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment